30 days to refund. No questions asked.
What is UI Chunks?
UI Chunks is a complete source of UI design knowledge, organized in easy-to-learn chunks which refers to the structure of the top notch design systems. It's full of practical tips and good practices, but it keeps a general nature, not limited to a subjective point of view.
Each of the chunks presents anatomy, classification and usage guidelines with richly illustrated examples and Figma/Sketch files to make the theory proven in practice. It stays pleasing to the eye.
- UI/UX Designers — for beginners to build solid foundations from scratch or advanced designers to structure and extend existing, intuitive knowledge about components and design systems
- Product teams — it could be helpful to work out common understanding when scalable products are to be designed
- Frontend developers — for those who wants to dive into the designers approach of components building to create the pixel-perfect apps
What problem does it solve?
UI Design knowledge is still very scattered and demands multidisciplinary skills. "The chunking" approach lets you organize it — step by step, with understanding and consciousness. You won't need to study hundreds of Medium articles anymore to find the answer (if you're lucky).
With the UI Chunks you'll be ready to design any UI component to create your very own UI kit or a design system. You will see components through long-standing design practitioners eyes.
Basically, if you want to learn or improve your UI design skills by technical approach the UI Chunks is for you.
The very first chunk is available now — All about buttons. No bullshit content.
We explored UI buttons from the ground up. Get this ultimate buttons guide for a coffee price. Boost your design skills in no time. Be ready for the design system era.
- End-to-end source of UI buttons knowledge to make you understand how to design and use buttons properly.
- Read about anatomy thru classification, to the button language and usage
- Learn how to build your very own button library in Figma or Sketch
Ebook Content Table (74 pages - counted in Google Doc):
You will get:
- 74 illustrated a4 pages - read about anatomy thru classification, to the button language and usage (Notion)
- 2 button libraries (Sketch + Figma) - analyze and compare how a professional library is build, learn how to build your very own button library
We're presenting the result of our professional experience for a coffee price but we believe it's worth it. Put the wind in our sails. Give us a feedback to make UI Design learning better together. And more is about to come... ⛵
Andrew Mialszygrosz (Twitter)
UI/UX designer since 2007. Highly focused on web applications, design systems and design operations. He's crazy about product scalability, usability and workflow processes.
Product designer with over 10 years experience. Oriented on cross-functional skills around digital products delivery. Design systems and UX writing enthusiast.